1.    #1  
    Some people have reported that they don't get notifications when someone SMS's them after installing 2.1.0 and I think I have found the problem.

Here is some info on my phone
    *Sprint Pre Plus
    *2.1.0 installed using the scripts and masquerading method

Typically, notifications work for receiving texts, but when I use the voice dialing app... things break and I get no phone vibrations when I receive a text. Restarting my phone fixes this problem.

Can anyone confirm this for me?
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    Hmm, well I get a flashy light, but no notification sounds for SMS after voice dialing.

Do you get the blink notification at least?
  3.    #3  
    yep, I get the blink notification, but no vibrate/sound notification.
    Same here, except I have all system sounds not working after voice dial including closing cards away..
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    Oh, I wondered why my card "swoosh" was gone

Strange bug!
  6.    #6  
    All system sound for me too. I guess I won't be using the voice dialing app again.
    I haven't used the voice dial app and I don't recieve any notification on screen of SMS. I do get vibrate but no flashing, no on screen notification. Basically if I miss the vibrate, I don't know the message is there unless I randomly check. Does anyone know if there has been a fix for this?
  8. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    I use voice dial all the time (from my Bluetooth headset) and have yet to experience the no sound issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by rip2137 View Post
    I haven't used the voice dial app and I don't recieve any notification on screen of SMS. I do get vibrate but no flashing, no on screen notification. Basically if I miss the vibrate, I don't know the message is there unless I randomly check. Does anyone know if there has been a fix for this?
    +1 me tew
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.