Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    I've searched and just can't find out home to homebrew webOS 2.0.1 on the pre minus and install preware. It doesn't show up in webOS QI and I can't find the instructions for terminal or what IPKs need to be downloaded anywhere. Could someone please post instructions here?

Thanks!
    Palm Pre. Sprint.

View My Mockup!
    I'm not sure what you are asking. Are you sating you have webOS 2.0.1 and want to install Preware?

Hopefully you aren't asking how to get 2.0.1 because these forums don't allow requests or links to download pirated software
    If you are looking for info on how to take the recent 2.1 doctor that Palm releated and create a meta doctor, these threads might help:

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...ta-doctor.html

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...velopment.html
    Look here on how to get preware on your phone.

Application:Preware - WebOS Internals

You will not find preware in webOS Quickinstall. You USE webOS Quickinstall to install it onto your device. Find the latest version and use quickinstall to install it.
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I'm not sure what you are asking. Are you sating you have webOS 2.0.1 and want to install Preware?

Hopefully you aren't asking how to get 2.0.1 because these forums don't allow requests or links to download pirated software
    No, how to install preware and patches on 2.0.1
    Installing 2.1 seems like a huge hassle with few benefits, more risk, and erased contacts.

If someone can post instructions on how to put preware on 2.0.1 that would be really helpful.
    Palm Pre. Sprint.

View My Mockup!
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Nevermind. I've figured it out. Please close this thread.
    Palm Pre. Sprint.

View My Mockup!