1.    #1  
    just curious, do developers in the dev program have a legit beta version of 2.0 on their "legacy" devices

If i were to register as a dev could i acces this?....
    Its doubtful that you will get an answer, since any devs who do have it would be under NDA. The NDA basically says they can't talk about what they're doing, and they can't talk about what they can't talk about.

From what i've read there was definitely a 2.something version seeded to developers for testing on Pre+/- devices, but it was hastily pulled at some point.

So i think the answer to your question is, no. If you were a developer you could not get it
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by NickVTPre View Post
    Its doubtful that you will get an answer, since any devs who do have it would be under NDA. The NDA basically says they can't talk about what they're doing, and they can't talk about what they can't talk about.

From what i've read there was definitely a 2.something version seeded to developers for testing on Pre+/- devices, but it was hastily pulled at some point.

So i think the answer to your question is, no. If you were a developer you could not get it
    thank you