1.    #1  
    I just exchanged Pre Plus'. My new seems to have low volume and I am having trouble hearing call via ear speaker and biluetooth. It is turned up all the way. Are there any patches, apps or help for this? Anyone else have this problem?
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    yes same problem on my newest 6th replacement pre due to having really bad builds. Even that said I wont give up my pre and webos. Desparately waiting for the Palm 3 on sprint coming mext month.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by agiudici View Post
    yes same problem on my newest 6th replacement pre due to having really bad builds. Even that said I wont give up my pre and webos. Desparately waiting for the Palm 3 on sprint coming mext month.
    Did you find a way to solve it? I may send mine back. I was hoping for a patch or app
    My wifes pre is louder than mine. I installed a volume patch and I can't even turn it all the way up or I feel its gonna blow the speaker haha. Check preware and search volume.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    the volume patch will blow your speaker if Ur not careful...I wasn't.
    ᛖᚲ ᚹᛁᛏᚲᛁ ᚱᛁᛊᛏ ᚱᚢᚾᚠᚱ
    two patches in preware to raise volume:

* increase speaker headset volume
    * bluetooth increased media and in call volume
  7.    #7  
    Thanks for that. I will try it
    Just a thought about this:
    A poster on this forum seemed to know the hardware and suggested "breaking in" the speaker... To do this they said to play something on moderate volume (maybe 75%?) overnight.

If you install one of the volume patches you might want to try this (at say, 50% volume), before really cranking it up to 11.
    Does anyone know if any of the volume patches increase the volume on the phone's earpiece? (Not bluetooth, speakerphone, headset..etc...just the normal phone earpiece..)
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.