Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    so iv had an android, blackberry and iPhone and i have to say so far my favorite operating system has got to be webos. this phone is alot better than i thought it was i am very happy with it. i just wish more people would try and the market share would go up so more companies would make more apps. there are not nearly as many good apps on this phone as android or iphone
    welcome! Lots of cool people hanging out here to help you get the most from your new addiction.
    See we arent crazy! Well at least most of us aren't
    Conne>< Coding

Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

If you have the opportunity, I would recommend getting a Pre 2. It is a huge improvement over even the Pre Plus. You also have a very nice Pre 3 coming this summer.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    i can upgrade in may i was 100% set on getting the htc thunderbolt but now after having this palm pre i dont know maybe the pre 2 is in my future. i was looking at the pre 3 and one of my favorite things about the pre is the small size at first i didn't thing i would like it but now thats one of my favorite things and the pre 3 is big so i dont know if i like that
    pre2 is sweet. I want the bigger pre3 screen.
    One of the great things about pre has been the feel in the hand. The pebble shape is very comfortable.
    My free wifi hotspot is really fast
    just got a pre 2 and I am all the way in Jamaica.....no problem!! It's my first smartphone but I have been a Palm user since the Tungsten T handheld PDA. There are no carriers here but we are all GSM. Its great to be on the Central!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Palm4eva View Post
    just got a pre 2 and I am all the way in Jamaica.....no problem!! It's my first smartphone but I have been a Palm user since the Tungsten T handheld PDA. There are no carriers here but we are all GSM. Its great to be on the Central!!
    you saying you can use the pre2 there, you got it there? Who is all gsm?
    nice to hear some sane comments....WebOs is reality!
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    I am really looking forward to the Pre3. I like the idea of the larger screen while still retaining the physical keyboard. It's the best of both! I plan to have Pre3 and Touchpad. Can't wait!
    I think i "need" a pre3!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by honex97 View Post
    so iv had an android, blackberry and iPhone and i have to say so far my favorite operating system has got to be webos. this phone is alot better than i thought it was i am very happy with it. i just wish more people would try and the market share would go up so more companies would make more apps. there are not nearly as many good apps on this phone as android or iphone
    I say apps may not be the tail of the tape, the apps on the android market and iPhone are nothing new just small verisons of the apps we use on our desktops. The goal is to get developers to port them to a platform.

I have been a MacOS user since MacOS System 7.5.5 and I remember not being able to walk into a store and buy a mac or macOS version apps off the shelf or online. The sales person just tried to get me to buy a Windows machine or told me macs are no good and there are not as many apps for MacOS(sound familiar Verizon store and Palm Pre vs Android), gee I wonder how the MacOS X is doing now and how its doing on apps! So Patients will yield its rewards when you have a good platform it will show.
    Last edited by espc31; 04/02/2011 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Poor choice of words.
    DaVince >IIIxe > Visor Platinum+visorphone > Clie-SJ33 > Tungsten T3>Palm TX>LifeDrive(Flash)>Treo 650>Treo 700p>PalmPrePlus2.1