1. iii
    The PDF viewer has been broken since they updated us to WebOS 1.4.5. Palm acknowledges it and doesn't offer much else in the form of relief. It's always tomorrow, later, soon.

Now....incredible as it may seem, the Pre 2 also has a broken PDF viewer under WebOS 2! This is a fraudulent representation. The phone comes with a PDF viewer. If you buy a new Pre2 (which I did but sent back already) you expect it to work but it doesn't. If you own a Pre plus, you have a function that used to work but now doesn't! Those of us who need to open and view PDF's are being shortchanged.

I think a class action lawsuit would be succesful hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by iii View Post
    The PDF viewer has been broken since they updated us to WebOS 1.4.5. Palm acknowledges it and doesn't offer much else in the form of relief. It's always tomorrow, later, soon.

Now....incredible as it may seem, the Pre 2 also has a broken PDF viewer under WebOS 2! This is a fraudulent representation. The phone comes with a PDF viewer. If you buy a new Pre2 (which I did but sent back already) you expect it to work but it doesn't. If you own a Pre plus, you have a function that used to work but now doesn't! Those of us who need to open and view PDF's are being shortchanged.

I think a class action lawsuit would be succesful hands down.

Copyright Infringement Lawsuit Filed Against Palm | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community