Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1.    #1  
    So I took my AT&T PrPrPr&#$275$; $Plus$ $to$ $a$ $repair$ $shop$ $the$ $other$ $day$, $and$ $they$ $informed$ $me$ $that$ $the$ $motherboard$ $was$ $close$ $to$ $breaking$. $Sure$ $enough$, $later$ $that$ $day$, $the$ $entire$ $phone$ $stopped$ $working$ $completely$.

    After taking it apart, I looked at the boards and I didn't see any breaks, apart from the one near the top which looks intentional.

    I'm willing to post up pictures, or even send the baggie with the disassembled phone, if anyone would like to take a closer look.
    Let me show you what cynicism looks like.
  2. #2  
    There is a possibility that these breaks are not visible to the human eye that easily, but they will expand and cause issues eventually.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bureX View Post
    There is a possibility that these breaks are not visible to the human eye that easily, but they will expand and cause issues eventually.
    Well, I certainly believe you, although it may be a while yet before they become visible. You see, the device is already dead. It will do nothing. Therefore, I took it apart to see what was inside, and if I could fix it. I guess I still cannot.
    Let me show you what cynicism looks like.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAngelOfElysium View Post
    Well, I certainly believe you, although it may be a while yet before they become visible. You see, the device is already dead. It will do nothing. Therefore, I took it apart to see what was inside, and if I could fix it. I guess I still cannot.
    PM me if you decide to sell it as-is for parts.

    As long as the price is reasonable, I'll buy it from you, as-is. No need to bother with eBay or CL.

    Thanks,
    Barry
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    PM me if you decide to sell it as-is for parts.

    As long as the price is reasonable, I'll buy it from you, as-is. No need to bother with eBay or CL.

    Thanks,
    Barry
    Done, and done.
    Let me show you what cynicism looks like.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions