Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    It's a *******ization of the Pre to remove the Palm logo from boot. I am upset that HP removed Palm's identity immediately after acquisition. Any ways, I digress:

Any easy way to restore the glowing palm logo to my delicious 2.1 Sprint Pre?

Someone have an ipk, or script?
    On WebOS 1.4.5 and below and you easily do so if have the two boot images required and using Jason's WebOS Quick Install. I don't know how this works or if it does work in 2.x.x.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    Thanks! I will go look at some wiki stuff about theming and boot images. If it's a matter of copying a couple images, I should be able to get it!
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    I don't think you can remove that first moment with the hp logo, but once it starts the animation you can change that. I read that somewhere, but I didn't understand the explanation. Something about linux kernel vs webos kernel, I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I don't think you can remove that first moment with the hp logo, but once it starts the animation you can change that. I read that somewhere, but I didn't understand the explanation. Something about linux kernel vs webos kernel, I think.
    I believe the explination was along the lines of the non flashy = phone booting. flashy = os.