Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The irony: I can't make a call because I'm deaf, can you just activate it for me... Oh and hold on while I make a test call.

Not meant as a derogatory comment about being deaf, just goes to show you how awful the chat people really are at interrupting conversations.

I spent 1/2 hour with a rep telling me I was going to be Silver Premier, even though I've been with Sprint since '99. I even copied & pasted the website wording, yet 'Angel' (my chat rep) insisted that was only 1 of multiple criteria I had to meet.

I don't trust the people on the other end of the chat to know what is and what isn't being released. If they did, I'm certain P|C would have screenshots by now. I hope the Pre 3 comes to Sprint, but I'm not holding my breath.
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    I just activated a pre I got on ebay for $20! I asked them if i would have to pay the extra $10/month, and the chat person said that it didn't qualify for the charge. Free game to activate (used at least) pres!
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ngr31 View Post
    I just activated a pre I got on ebay for $20! I asked them if i would have to pay the extra $10/month, and the chat person said that it didn't qualify for the charge. Free game to activate (used at least) pres!
    Is your sprint online account setup? Take a look at your bill and double check that you arent being charged that fee.
    Quote Originally Posted by foosball View Post
    Anyone know if the employer discounts will apply to this "premium data" fee?
    I just added a line to my service and the phone that was added was the EVO. We have a employee discount on the first two lines but no discount is applied to the other two lines or to the data fee.
    Mary
    Palm Pre (her)
    Palm Pre (his)
    I have Sprint and proud of it!
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garage91 View Post
    Is your sprint online account setup? Take a look at your bill and double check that you arent being charged that fee.
    Looks like it's going to be the same. I had a friend activate one he got the other day too. They told him pretty much the same thing. He asked them 3 times whether the charge was going to be there or not and they said that phone didn't qualify.
  6.    #26  
    I guess it depends on which rep you speak with. but all in all, I hope they get rid of that fee.
    so i broke my pre minus over the weekend and asurion sent me a replacement, im on an employee rate plan but they still insisted i get charged the $10 premium data b.s. so ill be calling my employee accounts rep today to get this corrected, im not cool with it at all.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12