1.    #1  
    I have seen in a forum of China,they have released rom 2.1.0 for all version pre-/+,and some people have tested it.Guys,don't you know that all pre-/+ can update to 2.1.0 now?
    There hasn't been a formal release of 2.1 doctors for Sprint Pre minuses yet.
  3.    #3  
    You are right,but there are informal roms that you can use on your pre.Actually,I don't think Hp will release 2.1 rom for pre-.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    @Jason, those ROM's are can cause people to lose data on their Palm Profiles & even keep their phones from going back to 1.4.5....it's best to wait until things are tested rather than encourage people to upgrade their ONLY phones prematurely!
  5.    #5  
    Oh,I am not encourage anyone to test it,just want to share the news that every pre CAN update now.But I still feel sorry about this.BTW,licotto,Have you updated to 2.1?
    Anyone interested in putting 2.1.0 on a Pre - or Pre + should look at the following thread:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...ta-doctor.html

At which point this thread is redundant
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    would it be possible with all the Dring going on that a easy to use Dr could be created for Sprint Pre that included the the Uber Kernel for speed and better performance. Then make it safe for anyone to use w/out risk of damaging palm profile? Everyone who has worked on webos and in this community is amazing. It's the only thing keeping me w/Sprint and my 6th horrible build quality phone. I just can't give up webos and trying to get my phone to last till upgrade. I was a stand in line original pre owner.