1.    #1  
    hi guys

im basically a new pre plus user, barely had the phone for three months and i got a call from my bf today telling me that there is an update for webOS 2.1 for the phone that i can download of the net.
    so far its been driving me crazy!
    i have downloaded the .jar file and i can only open it up in winrar and i cant find anywhere on the internet to help me with the webOS doctor.

can anyone please help me,
    i have an o2 uk pre plus.

many thanks.
    stay clear unless you two are hackers. This 'release' was for a european carrier and it is being hacked on to other phones. Not for the faint of heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    stay clear unless you two are hackers. This 'release' was for a european carrier and it is being hacked on to other phones. Not for the faint of heart.
    Umm. She's on a european carrier. O2 to be exact.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Conne>< Coding

Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

If you ARE in Europe, you should be fine since that is where it was released. To doctor, you should simply just plug your phone into the computer and run the doctor. You dont have to extract the .jar file. Just run it. But to be honest, I would do more research. This JUST became available and you should see how everyone else is doing with the update in your country.