1.    #1  
    Hey guys, long time reader, first time poster =)

So, as with many of you I have been very frustrated with HPalm's recent decision to not release 2.X for "Legacy" devices. Therefore, I decided to take matter into my own hands and install the Nova-Barkley 2.0.1 Beta on my pre minus. (Due to the expressed wishes of the PreCentral staff, I'm not going to post any links, but Google is your friend and if you have any questions you can certainly email me) Pretty awesome, I must say! I am thoroughly enjoying 2.0. The only real problem is that I can't log in to my palm profile. Now I bypassed it originally and I know full well that there's probably no hope for me as far as successfully enabling it on a beta that isn't even supposed to be on my phone, but I thought I'd ask anyway. Anyone else have any success or ways to log into it? Thanks for your help! =)
    it is possible. If you bypass log in you can log into it. However your contacts won't sync(and be lost forever) as well as many other things such as app catelog etc I believe.
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    I just made a new profile, and copied certain apps to test with from my backup.

I am too scared to use my LEGIT profile with this sacrilegious version, lest my investments be lost to some profile glitching.

[EDIT]

You could also feasibly use Metadoctor to change some stuff around (link wont work; copy+paste), and then recompile the doctor, flash it, and see if it is recognized as 1.4.5

Tread lightly
    Read, read, read, read. Everything's here. You could, but, really, the Barleywine doctor is buggy, and under certain conditions could lead to data corruption.
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg