1.    #1  
    I got a new Palm Pre Plus and tried to load my music. I connected it to my computer via the USB cable and it seemed to be the easiest thing in the world. I copied and pasted it to the music folder and it showed it all there. I was so excited how easy it was!

Then I disconnected from the computer and went to "Music" on the phone. It told me there was none there. I re-connected to the computer and it shows my music is there.

What do I need to do?
    What format are the files in?

The Pre only reads certain formats and they also won't work if they are DRM protected.

Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    you will need to change the file format of the songs to mp3 because if you are using windows media they will be in a wma format because windows automatically saves songs in wma. but you can change that setting in windows media settings. just sayin
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    I didn't think about format. I just assumed mp3 since they worked on my mp3 player. But they are wma.

Is there an easy way to convert that or do I need to rip them all again?
    lots of apps will transcode them. try something like mediamonkey, realplayer, Musicmatch, audacity, etc.
    Use THIS

My Themes:CLICK HERE