Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    At restart all of my Apps on my palm pre disappear. When I go to the App Cat. To re download I am not charged for the apps. The strange thing is that, none of my apps ask for log in info, Four square, Carbon, Face Book all just start like nothing happened. dr podder still has my downloaded episodes, even saves my place in a partially listend to episode. When I go to WebOSQuickInstall device management, all of my apps are listed. It's like they are there but without an icon? When I try to install preware with quickinstall, it does not install, and all of the apps I reinstalled disappear before my eyes.
    this happens in and out of Dev. Mode.
    I would appreciate any help to resolve this. Should I Doctor my Pre?
    Last edited by Sabol74; 02/20/2011 at 06:50 PM.
    What apps are disappearing specifically?

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    all of the apps that did not come on the phone. The only ones that don't disappear are youtube, google maps, sprint tv, sprint football, nascar, amazon, sprint navigation.
    Is this an anomaly or is it easily reproduced?

If it's easily reproducible, try starting with a partial erase..don't put anything on the device yet except for apps out of the app catalog if the problem doesn't come back add your preware back and see if the issue comes back again in the future.

Depending on if the issue comes back after the partial erase before or after installing preware will depend on next recourse.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    This happens every time I restart the phone or try to install something from WebOSQuickInstall. Also all of my patches and theme are still active.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    So Palm corp. contacted me via twitter and asked for my phone #. Then they called me directly after speaking to a level 2 then level 3 tech. My problems are solved. Pretty impressive customer service on a device that's almost two years old.
    HardBeatZ, I think what Fixed was a partial erase. (apps and data)