Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    So I want to just use my Pre+ as an MP3 player, how do I fix it so it isn't trying to connect to my palm account or be used as a phone?
    Put it into Aeroplane mode and turn off WiFi. Plus turn off Palm Backup app.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Thanks for such a quick response. But, what if I didn't I do that before I switched to the new phone, so when I go into the Pre+ screen, it won't let me do anything past entering my Palm account information?
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Then your pretty much done. You'd have to re-register that phone and then follow his directions once its back up and running.

Edit:
    Err Verwon puts me in my place once again! :tear:
    Last edited by H Cubed; 02/19/2011 at 02:33 PM.
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
    Actually, there is the meta doctor and ways to bypass the profile activation.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Couldn't he use the bypass activation patch. I'm assuming it is one of the things verwon is referring to.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    Couldn't he use the bypass activation patch. I'm assuming it is one of the things verwon is referring to.
    Yeah, I'm just not sure what all is involved, since I've never done it.

I believe meta doctor may still be involved, since they'd need to access the phone and Preware.

Sent from my eVo
    Quote Originally Posted by H-Cubed View Post
    Then your pretty much done. You'd have to re-register that phone and then follow his directions once its back up and running.

Edit:
    Err Verwon puts me in my place once again! :tear:
    Oops! Sorry!

Sent from my eVo