1.    #1  
    I don't think I need to state this but I will.
    The Pre allows me to manage many calendars in 1. That being said all my info is in the PALM PROFILE calendar. (don't ask why)

I need to do one of 2 things:

I need to move/export my "Palm Profile Calendar" to Outlook.
    OR
    I need a way to move my "Palm Profile Calendar" straight into my Google Calendar.

NOT into the Pre, OUT OF THE PRE.
    DTA TOOL only goes TO the Pre.
    I thought Pocket Mirror was the trick but that is ALL OUTLOOK calendar related.

PLEASE if more details are needed, I will provide.
    Global Posts
    818 Global Posts
    What I did was to edit the events in the Palm Calendar to move it to the Google Calendar. A pain if there are a lot of them, but you can do it over time until they are all moved. In my case, I didn't have much in the Palm Calendar so it wasn't hard. Also, remember to make the Google Calendar the default so new events get there automatically.

I still use the Palm Calendar for events that I don't want posted on my Google Calendar.
    Palm III->Palm IV->Palm V->M130->Tungsten->Treo 270->Treo 600->Treo 700->Palm Pre Plus->FrankenPre 2->Pre 3 & TouchPad
    anyone else have a suggestion aside from the reply here?
    You may have to bypass using the phone at all.

I'm assuming that what you're trying to do is get all your calendar data in one accessible place. And I'm also assuming that all of your calendars are--or at least can be--synced with Google calendar; is that right? (I know how to use Google, so I'll use that for my example.) If you don't already have all your calendars on Google, you'll have to export them from whatever programs they're in, and then import them into Google Calendar. That way you have all your calendars in one place--albeit online, for the moment.

To import into Google Calendar, login to your Google account and open your Google calendar. Click on your Google calendar's "Settings" link (upper righthand corner) and then "Calendar Settings". Then click the "Calendars" tab.

Under the list of your calendars there should be a couple links to import and export.

First import all the calendars you want to be included. Once you have all your data uploaded and Google seems to have gotten it all running smoothly, click the "Export Calendars" link. It will provide you with a file, although I'm not at my computer right now so I don't know exactly what type it will be.

Anyway, I don't know if that will help you, but just wanted to try anyway.

Edit: Sorry, I just reread your post and realized that getting your data into Google is the whole problem. Have you tried Echo?
    Last edited by katefields; 03/06/2011 at 11:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    anyone else have a suggestion aside from the reply here?
    I haven't used this program, but i think the Missing Sync from MarkSpace may be able to do it:
    Missing Sync

Kind of pricey, but may be worth it for you.

This thread is also relevant: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-s...-calendar.html
    [QUOTE=NickVTPre;2900039]I haven't used this program, but i think the Missing Sync from MarkSpace may be able to do it:
    Missing Sync

Kind of pricey, but may be worth it for you.

This thread is also relevant: [URL]

the problem is, even with that you need to be able to move your calendar apts from Palm Profile to a Missing Sync account. :-(