1.    #1  
    So I recently loaded WebOS 2.0.1 on my Sprint Pre and loaded up my music on it and paired it with my car. Overall my experience with the phone was good. I have a Pioneer AVIC-X920BT. With WebOS 1.4.5 I was not able to view ID3 tags on the screen of the radio. At one point I even had a Samsung Epic 4G (running stock 2.1 and leaked 2.2) and I still did not see ID3 tags when streaming from phone. With WebOS 2.0.1 I am able to view ID3 tags when I stream music from the Music app, not from Pandora though. I thought this would be a neat thing to mention since phones a usually described as supporting AVRCP, but they never specify 1.0, 1.3, 1.4 and so on. AVRCP 1.3 is what supports metadata information on the track itself (artist, track name, etc.). Therefore WebOS 2.0.1 must support at least AVRCP 1.3 (AVRCP 1.4 includes support for basic search capabilities among other things) since it displays artist, track name, etc.
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    Aside from giving out download links for 2.0.1, is discussion allowed?

I want to make a topic in regards to Sprint 2.0.1 (no download links) but don't know if I will be banned for discussing it

I think Precentral needs to take an official stance, if they haven't already, just to make this clear.
  3.    #3  
    I don't think anyone should ask where/how someone got it. It can be discussed, but do not speak of acquiring it. Features, bugs, etc. is fine IMO...
    You can discuss the software, but remember that it is an illegal version and the intellectual property of Palm. If people start asking how to obtain the software, or people offer to share it, the thread will be closed.
    nobody wants to talk on a thread
    that you get threats of shut down anywho...
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknot66676 View Post
    nobody wants to talk on a thread
    that you get threats of shut down anywho...
    We've currently got a thread running: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...bos-2-0-a.html

It's being updated daily, and nobody has been silly enough to break the rules to shut it down