1.    #1  
    hey guys, i installed Govnah and uberkernal a while ago but when i changed the settings i can't really notice a difference. Its current down in Govnah as running at 1mhz but its still not noticeably faster or smoother than default settings.

its a standard Pre by the way.

any tips or am i just being an *****? Lol
    it may be that your running at 1 mhz... perhaps try 1ghz. jk

But seriously, If you havent done so already try a full restart. report back
  3.    #3  
    lol, oops, yeah I meant 1ghz.

I have had it on a couple of weeks so have done a couple of full restarts, but will do another.

I have Screenstate 500/1000 selected and when I go into that it says its running at 1ghz.

I have bought it up as I have read on here about people saying how great having the Pre at 1ghz is but I can't notice much of a difference and I'm not the most technically gifted person so premuse I am doing something incorrect. ha
    Are you testing this out on a touchstone? If its on the touchstone, it scales down to 500 MHz. Just a thought.
  5.    #5  
    hi, no touchstone involved. Just my pocket. Lol
    try setting it to 500 for 20 mins, then 1GHz for 20 and see if you an see a difference.
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    You might try a shut down with a battery pull. Sometimes pulling the battery makes a difference.

I have been running 250/1000 for quite a while and I definitely find a substantial difference.