1.    #1  
    I am wondering how can I set my phone to where when someone emails me in Facebook ( inbox) I get a notification instead of having to go in and look everytime.. I am in an area where I only get a 1x signal and was wondering if this is the problem..

Is this a setting on the phone I have to change or one on my Facebook account somehow and if so I do I set it up.. Thanks for the help
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Well you can just go to Preferences menu and select the frequency for the notifications and hit the switch to turn them on
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
  3.    #3  
    Ok I tried that ,, We will see if it works.. I set them to 5 mins.. I have been getting my wall post notifications just not any from inbox
    from the full site you can set sms notifications. If you don't get charged for texts it might be convenient...
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    actually I never really paid any attention to whether or not I got the inbox notifications... hmm weird...
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by Empty_Pockets View Post
    I am wondering how can I set my phone to where when someone emails me in Facebook ( inbox)
    You can't, because there is no setting for this. Personally I would have thought notifications of 'messages' would be an even bigger priority than notifications of posts on the wall, but for reasons behind my comprehension, Palm does not consider 'messages' important enough for notifications.

PS: The Facebook app for webOS has been written by Palm.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    PS: The Facebook app for webOS has been written by Palm.
    hmmm... so its not supposed to make sense or meet any timelines whatsoever... ok thats believable! I thought it was just me! lol
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G