Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    My 8th Pre had a fairly large crack by the USB port that was spreading to the screen. I took it in to the Sprint store and the promptly replaced it. So the question was asked if the 7$ is still work it, I say heck yes!

Now this should hold me over for a few months until Pre3 lands (hopefully on Sprint and in 4G form) If not I may move on to something else.... but my fingers are crossed!
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
    do you still use your usb port to charge your phone? if so, buy yourself a touchstone charger instead for a little more than $7. you'll never have to use the usb port again or worry about cracks to that part of the phone.

even transfer of files can be done wirelessly now. use dropboxify in conjuction with intarnalz.
    Or just ssh into the device, there's a thread with instructions on how.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    I just started sshing into it via sftp. I think I'm in love.
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by protofa View Post
    do you still use your usb port to charge your phone? if so, buy yourself a touchstone charger instead for a little more than $7. you'll never have to use the usb port again or worry about cracks to that part of the phone.

even transfer of files can be done wirelessly now. use dropboxify in conjuction with intarnalz.
    The only time I ever use the USB door is when I plug it up at work to charge... thats it. The crack came out of nowhere!
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G