webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  Palm Pre and Pre Plus > Palm Pre Plus won't charge nor start up
Palm Pre Plus won't charge nor start up

Old 02/14/2011, 08:24 PM   #1 (permalink)

Carrier: Verizon

I've read others threads & of course none of them did fix my problem.
Hm, I went to take a shower about 2 hours ago & before I ever did that I went to plug in my dying phone. Coming out about 30 mins & typed up a report, I went to check on my phone & the charging battery sign (large icon) that usually shows/fills the whole screen was never on there nor was the charger cord icon showed. The only thing that was "on" was the flasher or slider that helps pop-up the menu & help you get out of apps was lighted white. I've tried everything & it seems to stay the same: unresponsive except for the slider.
acidNEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/14/2011, 09:13 PM   #2 (permalink)

ok you could try this do this cause i one experienced this..my phone completely dead that day and i plug in..nothing whatsoever..even charging icon..i just plug for like 4-5 hours when i go to school..when i come back..i take the battery off and turn on and it back on..
HarleyDustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/26/2011, 10:54 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyDustin View Post
ok you could try this do this cause i one experienced this..my phone completely dead that day and i plug in..nothing whatsoever..even charging icon..i just plug for like 4-5 hours when i go to school..when i come back..i take the battery off and turn on and it back on..
Sadly, sir, not even that is working. I'm contemplating buying a new battery.
Old 02/26/2011, 11:00 PM   #4 (permalink)

umm try this remove battery and replace then while holding the volume up button plug in the usb cable making sure the cable is plugged into your computer . then you should get a big question mark with a battery symbol . if so then just let it go for a few hours , if not replace battery . shouldnt be to hard to get a battery somewhere.
P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
shadavis08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/26/2011, 11:09 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
umm try this remove battery and replace then while holding the volume up button plug in the usb cable making sure the cable is plugged into your computer . then you should get a big question mark with a battery symbol . if so then just let it go for a few hours , if not replace battery . shouldnt be to hard to get a battery somewhere.
[/frowns] This has became much troubling. . . It seems the battery is completely dry. . . I just want to try one more trick before I announce my sad defeat.

Tags
charger, dead, uncharge

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0