1.    #1  
    Hi

I have copied some video files from my computer to my Pre. But I didn't find a way to organize them in "subfolders"; they are all shown in one list "Loaded Videos" although I organized them in subfolders ("videos/", "videos/first/", "/videos/second" and so on).
    How can I transfer this folder-structure to webOS?

Chris
    use internalz and only look at them through there?
    Currently there is no way to do what you are saying that I know of. Sorry. If anyone would know it would be Rod Whitby (rwhitby).

My Themes:CLICK HERE
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for answering!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    Currently there is no way to do what you are saying that I know of. Sorry. If anyone would know it would be Rod Whitby (rwhitby).
    I did the same for my pictures. I copied all of them into a folder "pictures" on my Pre and organized them in subfolders. It's
    Code:
    pictures/Afrika 2010/
    pictures/Kieler Woche 2010/
    pictures/Skifahrt 2010/
    whery my pictures are saved. And this folder structure shows up in the photos app (see attached screenshot; made in german locale, so don't wonder). This is really not possible for videos?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Yeah I noticed this too. o.O Organization of videos shows up but not pictures.. hmmm (goes back to searching the interfly) Yeah idk too much about this but i wonder if I copy whatever controls the photo part to the video folder if it would fix it.... using internalz mabey..
    Last edited by Circumstanc3s; 07/15/2012 at 11:54 PM.