Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
    With the tenuous news that Sprint may get a Pre 3 or whatever this summer (by reading between lines), suppose I drop my Pre tomorrow and need a replacement? I don't want to get stuck with an Android phone. Realistically, what would my options be?
    Ebay or Craigslist seem to be the only options.
    You can always pick another Pre up on ebay for cheap, or go the Pre2 route.
    Sent from my Verizon Pre2
    If I were in your situation, I'd just live with a dumbphone for a few months. If I had to have a 'temporary' smartphone I'd probably get one of the older blackberries, that were like solid messaging phones. Before this storm/torch bs.
    Sheesh...my Pre+ died last month. I begged Verizon to let me finish out my 1-year warranty with a Droid or iPhone, but had to continue with the Pre. New Pre works adequately, just as the old one did. Upgrade date: March 2012.
    i think most carriers still have refurbs available... if not they'll offer you something else to hold you down; not anything that was released recently of course.
    I just used by insurance with Sprint and received a Palm Pre to get thru to the other side.

sc
    Even if you don't have the insurance, Sprint will replace your phone for $35 as long as its not damaged beyond repair.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Even if you don't have the insurance, Sprint will replace your phone for $35 as long as its not damaged beyond repair.
    I thought they didn't have any more to replace with. If this is the case, I'm not worried.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkeitz View Post
    I thought they didn't have any more to replace with. If this is the case, I'm not worried.
    I Believe that was proved to be false.
    sweet sounds good to me !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    It was never officially stated that Sprint or anyone else had run out of phones. This is why rumors can be stupid. You should be able to get a replacement no problem.

My Themes:CLICK HERE