1.    #1  
    Not sure when it happened and I've tried removing and resetting already but for some reason the ringtone I set to play at 5:30 a.m. every weekday morning to wake me up just vibrates instead and it's not set to vibrate only. I'm at a loss as to what to try next. Anyone else have this happen? Any ideas how I can get a ringtone to again play in the morning with that alarm?

Configuration:
    Palm Pre+, Verizon, overclocked and patched (alot).

Thanks!
    is your ringtone swith set to on or off...
  3.    #3  
    Hmmm? Don't know. Mind reminding me again where that setting is found?
    it's the switch on the top of the phone.
  5.    #5  
    That one!? Nope. Not turned off. Thought it was a 'setting' somewhere. Guess I'll keep tinkering around with it and try to get it to work again.
    so it's switched left? And the volumes up all the way? Lol
  7.    #7  
    Yes - well, not all the way. I want to wake up not have a heart attack! LOL I deleted all my alarms and now programed the new "Work" alarm. I'm going to set it to go off in about 15 mins to see if it works this time.
    aight haha
  9.    #9  
    Well, the test of the new "Work" alarm worked just fine - correct ringtone and everything. The proof will be tomorrow morning at 5:30 a.m. Cross those fingers and toes! Thanks!
    Whenever I have this problem I have to do a mix of adding alarms until it stops defaulting the times to a previously set time, do a forced backup, delete them all, force backup again, and continue until they no longer populate the address as set to something other than the default.
  11.    #11  
    Well, it seems my ringtone is again working properly with the alarm I've scheduled to wake me up for work in the morings. Thanks for all the recommendations!
    Quote Originally Posted by qwiklight View Post
    Well, it seems my ringtone is again working properly with the alarm I've scheduled to wake me up for work in the morings. Thanks for all the recommendations!
    I had the same problem on mine, and I deleted the alarm and added it again and this fixed the problem.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.