Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    my moms pre is essentially a brick it will charge and show charg/usb drive option when connected to a pc. i dont think that the keyboard works either. is there a way to get to the memory to get photos off of the phone. as a last resort i do have a functioning pre for parts if that is diy do able. any insight would be appreciated. at this point im willing to risk the phone if u know of any hacks etc that may help
    Option+Sym+U on the keyboard will put it in usb mode.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    keyboard is working but i keep getting a bunch of uuuuuuu's
    hold down the option (key with square orange or gray) and sym key @ same time and then hit the u key !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Got them im going to be moms hero again. u guys are great. any ideas of what i can do with my working pre for fun. its been deactivated and i moved to a used htc hero "to learn it to provide tech support for mom" i love my mom but she doesnt learn tech very fast.
    u guys are awsome thank you
    you could see if it could be fixed at sprint repair shop lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I think there's also a patch for putting the phone automatically in USB mode upon plugging-in. You could try installing that through webos quick install and go from there...

orange+sym+U should work though. Just plug the phone into the cpu, and hold orange, sym, and press U.
    Quote Originally Posted by xMOODYx View Post
    Got them im going to be moms hero again. u guys are great. any ideas of what i can do with my working pre for fun. its been deactivated and i moved to a used htc hero "to learn it to provide tech support for mom" i love my mom but she doesnt learn tech very fast.
    u guys are awsome thank you
    you can use it like an ipod touch over wifi