1.    #1  
    hi guys, how can I dowgrade my version so I can istall uberkernal?
    I keep geting this on may application ' sorry this application is not abalible' what can I do?
    what phone do you have? What OS version?
  3.    #3  
    well I'm in mexico and I have a pre, I think I got 1.4.0, I look for upgrades and the phone tells me I have the lates version avalible, if I go to information on the phone, where it sai versionit says 1.4.0 and if you tap on it it says build 52
    you need to upgrade to 1.4.5 and then upgrade your preware.. that will expose the proper version of overclock kernels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    you need to upgrade to 1.4.5 and then upgrade your preware.. that will expose the proper version of overclock kernels.
    I don't think they can get 1.4.5 in Mexico.

(I might be wrong though.)
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    I don't think they can get 1.4.5 in Mexico.

(I might be wrong though.)
    The last I heard was that Mexico was still stuck on 1.4. I don't think they got the update yet...

Sent from my HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    he would need the old super pre kernel in order to overclock !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  8.    #8  
    well is there any way i can get the 1.4.5 version down in mexico? can i down load it from some where? any ideas? its bad enough that i cant get webos 2.x (and just got my phone 2 months ago) but now i cant even get the lates version. any ideas plese, other than just waiting to get palm 3?????