1.    #1  
    is there any other way to play flv's on palm pre? and btw can you give some name of a good mp4 converter on windows?
    Last edited by keyots; 02/13/2011 at 05:54 AM.
    you want it to play flash videos when it doesnt support flash?

and you want a handheld phone to convert video files from one format to another?
    Linux has HandBrake for converting to mp4. I am not sure if it works on Windows.
    Just checked and it works on Windows, Linux and Mac.

HandBrake
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewanders View Post
    you want it to play flash videos when it doesnt support flash?

and you want a handheld phone to convert video files from one format to another?
    well i was just wondering if there are 3rd party software that can enable it or just play the file.

for the second question, i was asking of a video converter on PC that has good layout(settings) for palm pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by keyots View Post
    well i was just wondering if there are 3rd party software that can enable it or just play the file.

for the second question, i was asking of a video converter on PC that has good layout(settings) for palm pre.
    Well, there is no way that I know of to play flv files on webOS... you might look into converting flv's to another format (ive never tried so I dont even know if its possible)

Oh, and +1 for handbrake to convert files from your computer... I use it myself.
    Here you go... a quick google search came up with a bunch of links for converting flv to other media formats... I figuered it would be no big deal but I dont mess with flv all that often.

heres one such link:
    http: //www.mydigitallife.info/2006/03/19/convert-flash-video-flv-files-to-mpg-or-avi-and-other-media-formats/
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Just use handbrake for windows, and use the iPhone 3GS settings. The resolution of the pre and the 3G and 3GS are all the same, and it is a one click encode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk