Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    I recently got a Pre. The space key isn't clicky, it still works fine, just makes me think twice when i press it. Is there anything i can do to fix it? Could Verizon fix this? Thanks for any input.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I had that problem with the 'A' on my Pixi, it drove me mad! More like an OCD thing, I removed the key and everything but nothing worked, eventually had to replace the phone (solved the issue -.-)
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AbdielRN View Post
    I had that problem with the 'A' on my Pixi, it drove me mad! More like an OCD thing, I removed the key and everything but nothing worked, eventually had to replace the phone (solved the issue -.-)
    Ugh. Hopefully if i sweet talk the big V tomorrow they'll help me out.
    If it isn't clicky, there is something wrong or there is pocket lint trapped under it. Is it still under warranty?
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Good luck! I know the annoyance
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    I assume it's not under warranty. I just bought it the 9th. BEFORE the announcement. It is a refurbished phone though. I bought it from a guy off craigslist.
    After a solid year and a half most of my pre's keys are not clicky which is starting to get annoying. Might go pick up a new pre from bell for $150
    I got a refurbished Pre two months ago with insurance and the 'R' key is just like your space key. It is annoying and I have just lived with it. I'm going to try to make this Pre last until the Pre 3, which hopefully is going to be on Sprint. Also, I didn't know they even make the Pre minus anymore. OP, do you have Sprint? Does anyone else know if they are still making the Pre as a replacement for Sprint anymore?
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.