1.    #1  
    How do I "overclock" my Sprint Palm Pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by jmarquiswatkins View Post
    How do I "overclock" my Sprint Palm Pre?
    do you have preware?
    Start reading here:

Preware

as well as the links within.
    I see pandas.
    Here is some information on the Uberkernel (and don't forget that you will need Govnah, too):

Application:UberKernel - WebOS Internals
    I have never homebrewed and was waiting on 2.0 so I'd have a new OS. Since were supposed to not get 2.0 on Sprint Pre's, I went ahead and installed homebrew and govnah w/ the 500/1000 screen state overclock. I also put the express animation patch & I am extremely happy for now. If we dont get the Pre3 on sprint, I'm gonna go nuts tho!
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanCell View Post
    I have never homebrewed and was waiting on 2.0 so I'd have a new OS. Since were supposed to not get 2.0 on Sprint Pre's, I went ahead and installed homebrew and govnah w/ the 500/1000 screen state overclock. I also put the express animation patch & I am extremely happy for now. If we dont get the Pre3 on sprint, I'm gonna go nuts tho!
    if your battery takes too much of a hit, go to 500/800.. For some people, the battery usage is really close, for others 1000 kills battery, but 800 is fine.
    I just installed govnah w/ the 500/800 overclock and it's flying along fine with the battery holding up pretty well.
    i am using 800 mhz stock without any problems.