1.    #1  
    http://njuice.com/Report-Apple-making-cheaper-iPhone-fight-Google-Apple

So hp will be releasing a new phone around the same time. This is big a 200 buck no contract iphone? It prob won't be 1.4 ghz or anything but is shows if apple does this that they will continue to dominate. I'm not trying to be one palm hater that use to love palm and now i hate them. But stuff like this really makes question how hp will get this off the ground. I know hp os getting developers but I think hp needs to russle elbows with the corps and start getting the big apps out. Espn,sirius,new networks, then you can say we are with the big boys.
  2.    #2  
    please note this is all a big IF this happens in the up coming months (haha I hate that phrase so much right now)
    Just like with 2012 and the Mayan calendar. We have to wait and see what happenes here.
    Just_Jay
    Quote Originally Posted by ddonahueiup View Post
    http://njuice.com/Report-Apple-making-cheaper-iPhone-fight-Google-Apple

So hp will be releasing a new phone around the same time. This is big a 200 buck no contract iphone? It prob won't be 1.4 ghz or anything but is shows if apple does this that they will continue to dominate. I'm not trying to be one palm hater that use to love palm and now i hate them. But stuff like this really makes question how hp will get this off the ground. I know hp os getting developers but I think hp needs to russle elbows with the corps and start getting the big apps out. Espn,sirius,new networks, then you can say we are with the big boys.
    I think they maybe thinking about this route because of the explosion of cheap Android phones. As we all know people in general are cheap. LOL
    hp's response is the veer
  6.    #6  
    the whole hp argument reminds me of the minnesota twolves bb team saying they want respect like the lakers and celtics have. You can want that but can you do it? Still my wound is healing as I continue to hope hp's "make right actually will do that."