1.    #1  
    I contacted Palm via their chat thing.. or whatever.
    I forgot to take screenies, but I explained how me and thousands of others are outraged about the issue and its total BS how they promised and promised and never came through. My representative, Gavin, who proved more than helpful explained that management hasn't said a word about the issue and he knows nothing. He said that it is extremely rude of HP and Palm to do this and he is going to email me a survey of sorts so I can complain to Palm even further. He gave me this number 81535560 to prove that I had the chat session when I talk to more Palm representatives. I hope this calms some people's nerves. I'm just as sad as you are...

P.S: Wow sorry I'm being stupid today. 2.X not being available to lower end devices.
    Last edited by ursula; 02/09/2011 at 05:31 PM.
    Which issue?
    The haterade didn't have enough vodka in it.
    This just plain sucks

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    I like webOS. But this is just not right. Yesterday I was getting 2.0, now this.
  6.    #6  
    iOS is looking tasty right now..
    since hp wont give us 2.0, precentral should ok open discussion about using the webos 2.0 dr on the pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  9.    #9  
    I already posted about it and got a warning and a deleted post. It's not fair. The owner of Pre Central has the cash for a new webOS device, I don't.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    I'm pretty sure that "as soon as possible" = "in the coming months".