1.    #1  
    Hi guys, im a liltle confuse, i heare ther is version 2.0, caming? or is it hare now, i am currently runing version 1.4.0, if 2.0 is ready, can i upgrade to that? and if i up grade there will be a whole set of new apps for that version or can i still run the old apps?
    Now i have preware on my pre, and for example i want to get the uberkernel but it wont let me because of the version that im running its saying that its unavalible. how can i get the ubkernal on my version? is this going to happend too if go to 2.0? and if so how can i down grade my pre to this version so i can get uberkernal?
    sorry but im a litle late to the party, in mexico the pre took a litle while to get heare, so can any one explain me all this thing with the version.
    HI pablo1gr... the current version of the OS is 1.4.5. As of yet, webOS 2.0 has not been released for current models, but is only available if you buy a Pre 2. The newer (2.0) will be available for the rest of us in a couple of months.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    HI pablo1gr... the current version of the OS is 1.4.5. As of yet, webOS 2.0 has not been released for current models, but is only available if you buy a Pre 2. The newer (2.0) will be available for the rest of us in a couple of months.
    Not in mexico.. I believe they are on 1.4.0

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums