Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Hello,
    So I was having some problems with my AT&T palm pre plus 3 weeks ago with some letters on the keyboard not working. So after a week I contacted Palm via Online Live Chat and told them my problem. They said I could send it to them and they'll send it back fixed or a refurbished pre plus. So 2 weeks ago I sent it in and I've been checking my pal
    Repair status and it's still saying "Pending Shipment" I'm guessing this means they still haven't got it. I know they said the Repair takes 5-7 days. But it's been well over that limit. Can someone please help me figure out whats going on with my phone??
    Quote Originally Posted by Cchs227 View Post
    Hello,
    So I was having some problems with my AT&T palm pre plus 3 weeks ago with some letters on the keyboard not working. So after a week I contacted Palm via Online Live Chat and told them my problem. They said I could send it to them and they'll send it back fixed or a refurbished pre plus. So 2 weeks ago I sent it in and I've been checking my pal
    Repair status and it's still saying "Pending Shipment" I'm guessing this means they still haven't got it. I know they said the Repair takes 5-7 days. But it's been well over that limit. Can someone please help me figure out whats going on with my phone??
    Sorry, you won't get much help here for that. The forum is about Palm devices, but it's not run by Palm. You need to contact Palm, to see if they got it, and your shipper to track the shipment.
    sorry to say this, but I wish you had called AT&T and had them send you a replacement. That way you would have the replacement before having to return the defective one...