1.    #1  
    How can i make the ringtone last longer then 4 seconds? and how do i dismiss it when i get a text?
    I believe the problem with the longer ones is, if you make them longer, they play for their full duration.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    i need help with this too. because it will not play longer no matter what the duration is
  4.    #4  
    I know.. I really need to some hel[p with that.. And how do you dismis the ringtone? i would click anything and it keeps playing while i was at church
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos_t96 View Post
    How can i make the ringtone last longer then 4 seconds? and how do i dismiss it when i get a text?
    If you are referring to setting a ringtone when you have a text, there is no way to dismiss the ringtone. I would suggest making your own ringtones and picking your desired length. Use this website to quickly edit existing music files you have on your computer: CLICK HERE. When you are done just plug your Palm phone in and select USB mode and drop them into your RINGTONE folder and you are good to go.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos_t96 View Post
    I know.. I really need to some hel[p with that.. And how do you dismis the ringtone? i would click anything and it keeps playing while i was at church
    turning off the ringer switch will stop the sound. And there is a patch called "really silent ringer switch" that will stop all sounds when the ringer switch is off. Perfect for church...
    And not to sound like a jerk, but who wants long ringtones for texts? Could you imagine hearing full ringtones from someone every time they got a text every 30 seconds?! Jeez! lol

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    mike. My mom has a 20 second ringtone she has on 24/7 for texts. It's horrrible.