1.    #1  
    Hi,

Ive got another problem with my contact list. Is there some way to organize (add, remove etc.) my contacts in Palm Pre via PC ? I mean some app in pc which will show my contacts in Pre (after I plug in Pre into USB) and then I can add new contact by typing it in pc and then send to Pre ?

Thx for answer

tom
    Keep'em on a cloud, gmail for instance.

There's a patch in Preware to export all your current contacts.
    I use Outlook for this. You can sync outlook to gmail. I use pocket mirror to sync directly to my pre, but that costs money.

check out the gmail sync to outlook and see if that will work for your needs.
    Or there are some third-party apps that help you sync to desktop, such as CompanionLink, Pocket Mirror, Missing Sync.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-s...ml#post2476854
    Ok....I'm admitting to my own stupidity before I ask this question. I have a Gmail account & I have contacts on my Pre. Right now, the phone contacts are not in Gmail, how do I "add" them...which is what I think the original post is/was. Are you saying there is no way to merge your phone contacts with Gmail? I saw the recommendation to sync with Outlook, but I do not use Outlook.... Again, I apologize for my stupidity.
    there is a patch you can install that will let you email all of your contacts to your self, and then you can import them in to gmail. there is also a hashcode to do it from the dialer, but I can't seem to find it at the moment.