1.    #1  
    I got a solution for the problem that we all have been getting after a hardreset, or updating via webos doctor.

This solution is a brandnew solution made by digitalunlock, today I have conct all day with them and they finally solve this error!

check their web page or contact them in support...

they have a excellent costumer service, and they already have the solution for the problem!! ill write also in spanish, sorry for my english

Hola ya existe la solucion al problema que todos teniamos al hacer un reseteo completo o hacer un update con el webdotor, se trata de una nueva herramienta de la pagina de digitalunlock la cual ahora posse una nueva herramienta para solucionar este inconveniente!

revisen su pagina o ponganse en contacto con el soporte tecnico de ellos....

si tienen alguna duda o algo por favor no duden en preguntar, mi telefono tenia ese molestoso problema y ahora se acabo al fin una solucion ahora solo esperar a que exista el update a webos 2.0 jajajaja
    seems a little suspicious.... His username is an email and he put it in english and spanish. there is also already a palm made solution for it. Me hablo espanol

Alright, I think its legit
    Last edited by manordwall; 02/06/2011 at 10:05 PM.
    Just to clarify: this user was experiencing "SOS only" on his phone after booting up, even after a successful WebOS doctor restore. Activating his phone always resulted in "Your phone is experiencing an error that cannot be resolved". He was unable to unlock his phone using our program.

The specific symptoms we will possibly be able to fix are:

1) The phone always shows SOS only, regardless of airplane mode or SIM Card
    2) WebOS doctor successfully flashes the phone, but "SOS only" remains
    3) A manual firmware flash from recovery succeeds, but "SOS only" remains

If you have a phone in this state, we *may* be able to help with restoring it as a last resort before sending it back to Palm.
    When had a BlackBerry, the SOS signal meant that the SIM card wasn't properly seated. Is that possible in this situation?
    hi. my pre has the( Your phone is experiencing an error that cannot be resolved) and goes nowhere from there . my question is , can it be fixed or should i just get another one and not waist my time? thanks
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    seems a little suspicious.... His username is an email and he put it in english and spanish. there is also already a palm made solution for it. Me hablo espanol
    Hi well i choose my email as a nick name because I always subcribe to forums and forget the user name lol so this s the only way to remember it.... lol and as a spanish speaker I tough this would be also usefull for other people when they google, to look for a solution =) I mean not only english users but also spanish...

Hola amigo puse mi email por que siempre que me inscribo en un forum me olvido el usuario entonces asi no me olvido jajaja entonces es la unica forma the recordar, ademas como hablo espanol crei conveniente escribir en el idioma para las personas que no hablan ingles tambien tengan la oportunidad de arreglar su problema
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ponch40 View Post
    hi. my pre has the( Your phone is experiencing an error that cannot be resolved) and goes nowhere from there . my question is , can it be fixed or should i just get another one and not waist my time? thanks
    I dont know if they could solve it, they test on my phone and it solve my problem but they say they need to review also in other phones to see if this could be a general solution, but maybe you should check their web or ask for support...

my phone problem history was like this.

I try to unlock, when it was almost finish my omputer get a problem or something and it didnt finish as it was like in a 100% when t happens I tought it was finish so i put my sim and it only shows the sos only message so I decide to run a hard reset and webos doctor, but after if finish when i get to the choose language screen it got me this error Your phone is experiencing an error that cannot be resolved, so after that I contact to digitalunlock to see if this was a normal error or something, and they investigate to see what cause it, then I get a email asking m if I want to try a solution they figure out that maybe could work, as I already call to palm and do all the thing to send it for reapir, I decide to try it because there was othing to loose, whell i try the tool then do a hard reset and after that a webos doctor, and that was all my phone was already working and I could create my palm profile with a different sim card...

sorry for my english my native language is spanish...
    Quote Originally Posted by ponch40 View Post
    Try running WebOS doctor on your phone first. If WebOS doctor won't run, you'll have to try run a modem firmware update manually:

ModemFW Flash

If WebOS doctor runs successfully, but you still see "SOS only" after it reboots (without the phone asking for an unlock code), please email us at support@digitalunlock.com and we can try out our fix on your phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalunlock View Post
    Try running WebOS doctor on your phone first. If WebOS doctor won't run, you'll have to try run a modem firmware update manually:

ModemFW Flash

If WebOS doctor runs successfully, but you still see "SOS only" after it reboots (without the phone asking for an unlock code), please email us at support@digitalunlock.com and we can try out our fix on your phone.
    I'm getting everything right before the modem Version number. Does this mean my phone is modem is dead?
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
    just an update... since my last post... my modem is not working and needed to be replace... and AGAIN TODAY! the phone is not operable! REALLY Palm?!
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
    I got same message for my PRE. I make flash with WebOS doctor cause my PRE cannot connect phone network. It's stop flash on about 56%. My Pre just replace due to touch screen problem since last year Nov. and it's not work again without 6 months. I used smartphone Palm device since Treo180. But very dispoint for this machine.
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalunlock View Post
    The specific symptoms we will possibly be able to fix are:

1) The phone always shows SOS only, regardless of airplane mode or SIM Card
    2) WebOS doctor successfully flashes the phone, but "SOS only" remains
    3) A manual firmware flash from recovery succeeds, but "SOS only" remains

If you have a phone in this state, we *may* be able to help with restoring it as a last resort before sending it back to Palm.
    HI. i have palm pixi plus in this state, please help me repair this phone.
    Thank you.
    so my phone kept saying "phone offline" so it would not let me do anything so i restarted it and it worked and then today it did it again and i restarted it any nothing changed the battery and nothing so i did a secure reset and now all i get is a blue screen with white clouds saying " phone Error your phone is experiencing an error that cannot be resolved" then it says to go to palm.com/support but when i did it doesnt show anything i dont know what to do some one please help
    Quote Originally Posted by whitney312 View Post
    so my phone kept saying "phone offline" so it would not let me do anything so i restarted it and it worked and then today it did it again and i restarted it any nothing changed the battery and nothing so i did a secure reset and now all i get is a blue screen with white clouds saying " phone Error your phone is experiencing an error that cannot be resolved" then it says to go to palm.com/support but when i did it doesnt show anything i dont know what to do some one please help
    ME TOO!!
    I have the exact same problem since yesterday.
    Now i'm stuck on the blue screen!