1.    #1  
    Is there any app that would let me chat on facebook? Help please.Thanks
    I don't know of an app, but my son discovered that it works on his Pre from the Facebook site.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  3.    #3  
    I tried it but it wont work
    From the actual site or were you using the touch site? My son uses the full site.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Setup a Google Talk account in Messaging using your username@chat.facebook.com (I think the username has to be the same as Facebook), then when you click on Buddies (as opposed to Conversations) you'll see all your friends on-line. When you chat with them it actually pop's up their chat box in Facebook, but you'll be using webOS Messaging.
    Dave Cook | Fort Myers, Florida | Palm pre | Touchstone | Vaja iVolution Deco
  6.    #6  
    Yea it was touch site.. I tried going to full site but wouldnt let me.. And ill try that in a sec. Thanks
    what cooknn said sounds easy enough but if that doesn't work you could check out this thread. http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...-your-pre.html Early indications are that people got it to work.

note: looks a little scary and I HAVE NOT done this so I can't speak personally to whether it works or not.
  8.    #8  
    I downloaded it.. It signed me in but theres no one there. It says im available but doesnt have any1 to chat with under budies
    If you have the Facebook Chat spoof patch downloaded from preware, then the directions that Cookn said will work exactly. So, go download that patch, do what cookn said, and you are good to go. I have done this on 8 pre's.
  10.    #10  
    I just gave up.. But i noticed my ringtone when i get a message is oly like 5 sec long.. Is there anyway to fix that?
    You will have to install preware first....the install facebook chat spoof patch. I can't post a link but just google search "How to install preware on palm pre" and follow instructions! I did it last night and I have soo many new features added I love my pre even more!!! & Yes!! I have facebook chat now.....
    btw I can't post links because you have to have at least 10 posts before precentral will let you
    As others have said you can use the facebook spoof patch and use it, it works great, otherwise I understand chat for facebook is supposed be built into a version of facebook to be released shortly after webos 2.1

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Mundu IM has Facebook chat capability...

WyreNut
    Pre2/3/TouchPad, and TouchDroid user.
    facebook chat spoof works great. Big battery drain if you stay signed on though.
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    I forgot to mention the chat spoof I got from Preware. Thanks to those above for clarifying!
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I chat on the full site with my pre all the time. I saved it as a bookmark. There are some glitches, like when you check your messages, it sends you to the touch site, but otherwise I chat away.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WyreNut View Post
    Mundu IM has Facebook chat capability...

WyreNut
    It does, but the stupid program always has problems with one service or another. Its latest problem is not loading up at all. Seems like every Mundu user running WebOS can't get the program to work lately.
    Yes Mundu IM is definitely not working and you can see it in all the latest reviews for the app.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums