Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Hi, I got sent a Pre Plus by Palm for development purposes not long ago. However it has AT&T branding on it, so I assume it's locked to AT&T. But I'm in the UK...
    When I turn it on, either without a SIM or with a UK SIM, it just goes to the word Palm and doesn't boot any further, so I'm thinking this is because it doesn't have an AT&T SIM in it? Any ideas of what to do, or am I just going to have to obtain a PAYG AT&T SIM somehow?

Thanks, Matt
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Thanks, I tried a Doctor before, but it didn't work. Tried it this time with volume up held down and it worked. Can now boot into the phone.
    Tried calling AT&T, they don't have the unlock code because I don't have a plan with them (being in the UK). They suggested calling Palm, so will give that a go to see if they have the unlock code. Is it likely they will does anyone know?
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Ah, he looked up the IMEI number for me, but couldn't seem to get it. I assumed it was never registered on their systems or something cos it was sent straight to me from Palm. But maybe they were just being useless. It's only 8p a minute calling them, but yeah might have to give a paid option a go at some point.