1.    #1  
    hi i wat trying to do intall tweks with quick install, trying to do the iphone one, and i got a series of erros 12,20 etc all saying my the phone was disconected, after that my phone said it was off line, i did webos doctor and no i get on my screen phone error your phone is experiencing an erro that canot be resolved. visit palm.com/support/for help. now the compureter is not reding it and i canot do another webos doctor. what do i do???????? help me please
    Why cant you doctor?
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Try doctoring again.
    He's got that error on his screen and needs instructions for how to get it into recovery mode.

I'm mobile, can anyone hunt the link?

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Alright, unplug your phone and take out your battery with the doctor ready. While holding the volume up button plug in your phone and then insert your battery (make sure your still holding the volume up button) until you see a big usb symbol then run the doctor.
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    Alright, unplug your phone and take out your battery with the doctor ready. While holding the volume up button plug in your phone and then insert your battery (make sure your still holding the volume up button) until you see a big usb symbol then run the doctor.
    Thanks!

Sent from my eVo
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    He's got that error on his screen and needs instructions for how to get it into recovery mode.

I'm mobile, can anyone hunt the link?

Sent from my eVo
    http://en.m.webos-internals.org/wiki...edirected=true

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    My frustration w/HP best characterized by Col George Taylor.
    Quote Originally Posted by retirecom View Post
    Thanks!

Sent from my eVo
  9.    #9  
    Than kyooooouuuuuu wow, you guys save my life, thank you so much is very impressive how quckly you guys responded. I was freaking out, thanks againg
    well, come on back and help others as you learn more about the device.
  11.    #11  
    sure thing i will be stiking around