1.    #1  
    When the new Super palm phone is available I will pay someone to mod the back of the new super device to make it touchstone compatible. I have 4 touchstones and I cant live without them. I also dont want to pay approx 70 for a new state of the art touchstone if it is available. Hopefully there will be some good solutions!
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    This is just a wild guess, but I'd bet the existence of Touchstone 2.0 won't mean that the original Touchstone won't work.

I mean, really I'd be shocked if you couldn't use the old Touchstone for power, if you don't need the features of Touchstone 2.0.
  3.    #3  
    HP made zero dollars off that genius invention. I highly doubt the old touchstone will be compatible. I hope you are right though!
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    UMMM? have you heard of powermat? its a charging system that is almost completely based off of palms touchstone. So... of course Palm made money off the touchstone and it also proved that other companies are paying attention to us. I have no doubt new devices will be compatible with the current touchstone
    it's going to be. They said so. /oceanoffacepalms.
    I'm with jhoff80. Very low probability of them not working for charging on new phones. And I'm even starting to believe that there might be some phones announced next week.
    same John they have teased way too much to not announce anything. I mean not even apple is that cruel!
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    I'm with jhoff80. Very low probability of them not working for charging on new phones. And I'm even starting to believe that there might be some phones announced next week.
    It is likely that some modles will work wit TS1 and some TS2 .. As I don't expect a tablet to be compatible to v1.. Now with the pre 2 , users who choose that device can still ise their existing TS1 ..
    Why do you think co change charging ports every so often.. They make quite a bit of profit on accessories

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    WHO TOLD YOU IT WILL BE SUPER DEVICE??? SUPER? Lets hope so. These guys from Palm are slow as ******. I'm a webos user, but kind of starting getting tired from their SLOWLINESS... Android and ios grow fast, what is wrong with the best Os in the world? WebOS? Come on, HP/Palm - impress us!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by fantomaas View Post
    WHO TOLD YOU IT WILL BE SUPER DEVICE??? SUPER? Lets hope so. These guys from Palm are slow as ******. I'm a webos user, but kind of starting getting tired from their SLOWLINESS... Android and ios grow fast, what is wrong with the best Os in the world? WebOS? Come on, HP/Palm - impress us!!!!!
    Lol.. 6 days left .. 8) Relax smile and have a beer !

11.    #11  
    anything with webos is a super device. I just want it compatible with my old touchstones
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    You can Edit>Delete your second post.
    Not from the forums app :/

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    It is likely that some modles will work wit TS1 and some TS2 .. As I don't expect a tablet to be compatible to v1.. Now with the pre 2 , users who choose that device can still ise their existing TS1 ..
    Why do you think co change charging ports every so often.. They make quite a bit of profit on accessories

Micro USB was supposed to become the standard:
    http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-13970_7-10165603-78.html

I went from a Treo to a Pre (w/micro usb, of course) so no idea what other devices use. Are Androids (any/most/all) using micro usb or proprietary still?

Anyway, my hope is (for recycling purposes & functionality) they will keep Touchstone 1.0 compatibility. But no idea what to expect.

My frustration w/HP best characterized by Col George Taylor.
    Quote Originally Posted by retirecom View Post
    Micro USB was supposed to become the standard:
    http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-13970_7-10165603-78.html

I went from a Treo to a Pre (w/micro usb, of course) so no idea what other devices use. Are Androids (any/most/all) using micro usb or proprietary still?

Anyway, my hope is (for recycling purposes & functionality) they will keep Touchstone 1.0 compatibility. But no idea what to expect.

I know all the newer Androids use micro usb.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    HP made zero dollars off that genius invention. I highly doubt the old touchstone will be compatible. I hope you are right though!
    I fully expect the current touchstone to work on the nw stuff. As log as they have the inductive circuitry and can live with 1000mAh power (and that's a lotau they should work. Therre is a rumor of an advanced touchstone with additional features, but I still haven't been able to grasp what that
    be... But the current pucks and chargers should definitely work on the new hardware.