1. r9s
    It is possible to add one event to calendar and this event will be added to Palm Profile and Google Calendar?
    What is the objective of doing this? I don't think you can but if you explain what you are trying to achieve with this, some folks might give you some ideas that ARE possible...
    that never was possible. Adding it to the phone will sync with one cloud account. If you add it as a Palm Profile event, that's where it syncs. If you add it as a google calendar event, it will sync with Google.

BTW, I always tell people to NOT put things in their palm profile because you can't access it from anywhere other than the phone itself.
  4. r9s
    Thanks Cantaffordit Now I know that I no need 'put things' in palm profile
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    If you add it as a google calendar event, it will sync with Google.
    I have yahoo account and when I create a calendar event on my pre, it does not sync with yahoo. Is this only for google or am I reading this incorrectly?

If I were to create a calendar event in yahoo (from my desktop) that will sync with my pre.

I would really like to be able to create events on my pre since my wife has my calendar sync'd to her Pixi. I dont always have access to a computer.