1.    #1  
    Verizon has officially discontinued the free MHS offer, unless you are already in you will not be able to get in anymore! I contacted them today regarding the iPhone as I am thinking about purchasing an iPhone 4 and asked about giving the phone to a friend.

They said if you switch the phone to a different line or give it to another person, you will lose that (long running) promotion. I don't know what everyone thinks about this ordeal, but I am personally kinda bummed about it. Guess the old saying comes to play, "All good things must come to an end."

Thoughts?

- Jay
    Quote Originally Posted by traefx View Post
    Verizon has officially discontinued the free MHS offer, unless you are already in you will not be able to get in anymore! I contacted them today regarding the iPhone as I am thinking about purchasing an iPhone 4 and asked about giving the phone to a friend.

They said if you switch the phone to a different line or give it to another person, you will lose that (long running) promotion. I don't know what everyone thinks about this ordeal, but I am personally kinda bummed about it. Guess the old saying comes to play, "All good things must come to an end."

Thoughts?

- Jay
    An option... not a great one - keep the phone as is - activate another phone with a new number and use this one as your number. Convert your plan to family plan give the phone to your friend. Have the friend pay you the 40/month plus as needed to cover data plan and contract.
    It was a Palm Pre Plus and Pixie Plus Promotion, if you get rid of it the promotion goes with it.