1.    #1  
    hey guys! I am back to having a sprint palm pre again, i had switched to a bb tour after palm got bought out but i missed webos wayyy too much and now i am back.
    One of the biggest reasons why I switched back to webos is because of the consolidated messaging but I can't even log into any of my accounts (Yahoo, gtalk, and aim) I read somehwere that it's because i am logged into other computers so i made sure i logged out of all of my comps here at home and work.
    My pre is rooted and has quite a few patches installed. but has anyone got this problem too? it's frustrating because I miss it.. alot. lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by kay.largo View Post
    hey guys! I am back to having a sprint palm pre again, i had switched to a bb tour after palm got bought out but i missed webos wayyy too much and now i am back.
    One of the biggest reasons why I switched back to webos is because of the consolidated messaging but I can't even log into any of my accounts (Yahoo, gtalk, and aim) I read somehwere that it's because i am logged into other computers so i made sure i logged out of all of my comps here at home and work.
    My pre is rooted and has quite a few patches installed. but has anyone got this problem too? it's frustrating because I miss it.. alot. lol.
    Hey kay... Glad to have you back! You have been missed!

I believe some where having issues with gtalk lately.. But do you have any patches that affect messaging/im?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  3.    #3  
    Thanks sketch,
    right now I have these patches for messaging:
    audio/video attachments
    charactar counter with text counter
    full im status
    sms tone per contact v2
    timestamps clean

hmm will try and remove them one at a time and see if it works then. will report back later!
    Quote Originally Posted by kay.largo View Post
    Thanks sketch,
    right now I have these patches for messaging:
    audio/video attachments
    charactar counter with text counter
    full im status
    sms tone per contact v2
    timestamps clean

hmm will try and remove them one at a time and see if it works then. will report back later!
    Trt full I'm status first, as it directly affects im's

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  5.    #5  
    all messaging patches removed, still no luck... thinking about running dr and seeing where it goes from there.
    any other suggestions before i do this?
    you could install the messaging patches by greg roll... I'd link you but I'm posting from my phone. :P or just remove and re-add your im accounts
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbystander View Post
    you could install the messaging patches by greg roll... I'd link you but I'm posting from my phone. :P or just remove and re-add your im accounts
    tried removing then readding them... didn't work. i'll try and search for the patches.
  8.    #8  
    okay i found the messaging patch by greg roll. it worked!
    thanks everyone for responding.
    no prob, always glad to help