Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom View Post
    This is how my calender displays, nothing like I'm seeing on your view cmahy. lol, nice btw.

P.S. When I tried to upload the pic from the Pre, I followed the steps you noted, but I did not see a "browse" button there to choose the pic. There was only a "choose file" button, but when I tried to use it, nothing happened, so I came here on the netbook and uploaded it after sending image here from the Pre via email.

Am I missing something? Uploading direct from the Pre would be much easier.

Also, how do i upload large pics and not these lil thumbnail sized?

Thanks
    FYI -- the upload you sent looks good. When you click on the thumbnail, a full-screen size shows.

As for the calendar, yes, looks like you have a few issues. Yes, I'm pretty happy with how mine works: lots of credit goes to Ubercalendar & the creators of that patch. Here are a few things for you to check:

1. It looks like you have a LOT of events repeated on that one day. This isn't really related to the question-at-hand, but, perhaps that's also part of your 'calendar blues'? I've seen issues in the past with calendar entries doing that & there are forum threads specifically about that topic -- assuming that you didn't put all those copies there on-purpose.

2. The icon on the left-hand-side that's missing a logo is for the Agenda app. Have you installed the Agenda (Homebrew) app from Preware or WebOS Quick Install? If you haven't -- a) it will make this button work and b) it's a great utility to have (allows you to search any/all of your calendars)

If you're not sure: press the button: if it does nothing, I'd assume you don't have it & go install --> search by 'Agenda' in PreWare or WebOS Quick Install

--> IF you have the Agenda app & it runs, double-check in your .scrims/ubercalendar folder (/media/internal/.scrims/ubercalendar) for a file named 'menu-icon-agenda.png'. If you don't have it, let us know (you need it)

Good luck & keep us posted.
    Palm History: Sony Clie T615C --> T|X --> Pre+ --> Pre3 Aspirations -->
  2.    #22  
    Thanks, I do have Agenda installed. But how do I find this:

--> IF you have the Agenda app & it runs, double-check in your .scrims/ubercalendar folder (/media/internal/.scrims/ubercalendar) for a file named 'menu-icon-agenda.png'. If you don't have it, let us know (you need it). I looked under Agenda but did not see an option there.

I deleted the Google calendar in hopes of eliminating the duplications in the Agenda listing, and it looks like I was able too.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Do you have Internalz installed? If not, I would suggest installing it via PreWare. From there, you'll be able to access your filesystem directly from your Pre.

The other way to check would be to plug your phone in USB mode and look to see if you have a .scrims folder (root directory of the USB partition). Of course, this brings you back to the initial challenge of Windows not liking folders starting with a 'dot'.
  4.    #24  
    I just downloaded it, but what sub-directory are these files in? I don't see a .scrims folder.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    That folder you have to create.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom View Post
    I just downloaded it, but what sub-directory are these files in? I don't see a .scrims folder.
    Quote Originally Posted by cmahy View Post
    The issue here is that you have to manually upload the icons. <cut>

They can be found at this thread: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...dar-patch.html

The direct download link is: http://forums.precentral.net/attachm...endar-icon.zip

What you need to do is plug your phone in via USB (there are other ways of doing this, but, this is the simlest), select 'USB mode' and do the following:
    (I tweaked these steps based on other noted points)

1. Create a "forscrims" (no quotes) folder at the root of the viewable partition (should map to /media/internal, FYI)

2. Create a "ubercalendar" (no quotes) subfolder to forscrims

3. Extract the .zip file somewhere on your PC and copy all of the files into this folder (forscrims/ubercalendar)

4. Eject your Pre so it returns to normal operation (vs. USB mode).

5. Load Internalz in your Pre

6. Rename the folder "forscrims" to ".scrims" (no quotes)

7. Close / re-open the calendar, you should see the icons.

If this doesn't help, the thread above should give better instructions than I did.

Chris
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12