1.    #1  
    I cannot add new contacts to my Palm Pre Plus. I can edit existing contacts. Any ideas? (This using the standard Palm Contact app.
    Sometimes, this happens, if your default choice for saving contacts has been lost, or you forgot to set one. Check the settings in your contacts app to make sure a default one is selected.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    what is your default account for contacts? Some cloud services only allow contact creation from your PC browser. I believe yahoo mail is like that. The Palm profile (which I don't recommend anyone use) and gmail should work fine, and I believe that hotmail will work the same as gmail.
    It's just a weird bug in the system.

Go in and change your default account to something else than what it is now (if you only have one just reselect that account as your default account) then save the settings and try to save the contact again.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    It's just a weird bug in the system.

Go in and change your default account to something else than what it is now (if you only have one just reselect that account as your default account) then save the settings and try to save the contact again.
    Thanks for the tip..I've had this problem in the past and used to just wait it out (a couple of hours or so) before retrying to save the contact again. Reboots never worked for me.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for the suggestions. Gmail had been my default for months and it worked fine. I followed the suggestions and changed the default to something else and it worked. I then changed it back to Gmail and everything works as it should.
    I will try to do it also.. as I have two numbers - contacts - that I cant add... Not sure why, but if the number calls me, then I tap to add it, edit it and try to save it... it newer works... only those two numbers.. every other number wokrs fine...