1.    #1  
    I am looking for an app that will show up like an alarm every morning at a set time, and show me whats planed in my calender for the day. I have a scatter brain, and i have kids and school and work and rl so i dont always check things i should. I have an alarm set in my calender to remind me but that is flaky at best and if its a all day event the reminder times are not useful for me. So, if anyone can help with some ideas i would really be awesome! Thanks
    The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you. ~John E. Southard

Man is still the most extraordinary computer of all.
    John F. Kennedy

Visit My Blog, for Laughs and Strangeness:
    http://vonellebeestine.wordpress.com/
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Exhibition Agenda View from webOS 2.0.1 looks stylish | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community

Something like that? It will be coming with the next update in the "coming months"
    Exhibition Agenda View for 2.x will probably help you. But I would consider some patches in Preware that will help your calendar, as well as looking at Space Alarm in the App Catalog. Hope that is helpful!

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    What about setting a mode in mode switcher to go on every morning (say, 6:30a) and open agenda?
  5.    #5  
    I just couldnt find what i needed, so i just switched everything from being on my palm calender to being on my google calender, which was pretty easy, then set up google to send me an agenda everyday via email, so i wake up to it, and i have google set to send a txt as well. It has worked pretty good so far. Thank You all for your help, i thought i would tell you all what i did, in case anyone else is looking to do something like this too.
    The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you. ~John E. Southard

Man is still the most extraordinary computer of all.
    John F. Kennedy

Visit My Blog, for Laughs and Strangeness:
    http://vonellebeestine.wordpress.com/