Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    any one know hpw to make a stylus for the palm pre! What items are needed....or what does a stylus for touc phones such as the pre us.
    you can actually buy them. a grape also works. It just requires an end that can be recognized by that type of screen.

But that begs the question, why would you want one when it's designed for your finger?

http://www.google.com/products/catal...d=0CEQQ8wIwAw#
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    because I just got that paintr lite app and my fingers aee to big to paint/draw on my pre....thats why I want to know
    well, the ink I posted will fix you up!
    They also make a mini stylus. They both work great in the cold weather with gloves on. I sent one to someone in Ohio,they love it.

mini Capacitive iPad Stylus - Tap buttons, swipe, and interact with your apps with ease and accuracy
    Just get a bigger screen. Maybe we'll hear something on Feb. 9th :]
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    the ink what? Will the ink thing work on the pre? What ink thing
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnatki View Post
    the ink what? Will the ink thing work on the pre? What ink thing
    It was a typo, he meant link.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnatki View Post
    any one know hpw to make a stylus for the palm pre! What items are needed....or what does a stylus for touc phones such as the pre us.
    Basically you need a conductive rod providing a area of contact with a minimum diameter of about 8mm.
    Wrap foil paper on the flat side of a pencil. Make sure the foil is completely flat with no wrinkles. Then bind with tape. That should do the trick.
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    Wrap foil paper on the flat side of a pencil. Make sure the foil is completely flat with no wrinkles. Then bind with tape. That should do the trick.
    I didn't know that foil works, but I did know that antistatic material, like antistatic bags that RAM and hard drives come in, works well too.
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    I tried it and it works, its just kinda hard to get it wrapped and taped down with no wrinkles. lol

Since I shop ebay: (update: I like this one better)

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?LH_PrefL...&_sop=15&_sc=1

Jus wondering, would this work on the touch screen for a laptop or notebook?
    Last edited by GeekyMom; 01/26/2011 at 02:08 PM.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    If you live close to any supermarket that specialize in Japanese foods, go and ask if they carry any "fish sausages".

Why?
    Sausage -- Engadget
    Quote Originally Posted by intellidryad View Post
    If you live close to any supermarket that specialize in Japanese foods, go and ask if they carry any "fish sausages".

Why?
    Sausage -- Engadget
    Thanks, but I think I prefer one that attaches.

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    [QUOTE=Cantaffordit;2838636]you can actually buy them. a grape also works. It just requires an end that can be recognized by that type of screen.

But that begs the question, why would you want one when it's designed for your finger?

[url]

in fact you can use a whole array of fruit and veg. My personal favarite is the carrot as it can be carved.
    +1
    For me, its because I'm on the netbook all day and my finger becomes sore after a while from typing on any screen, and I like having options even if I don't use them.

And some of us have large hands and fingers, making using any small device difficult.

My Themes:CLICK HERE