View Poll Results: Do you still own a Webos phone?

Voters
361. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I have an older Palm phone.

0 0%
  • Definitely, I am faithful.

268 74.24%
  • Yes, but I am considering other non-palm things in the near future.

67 18.56%
  • Nope, got rid of that already and I am not going back.

11 3.05%
  • No, but If something impressive comes out from Palm I will consider it.

15 4.16%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I know there is already a thread like this but the poll was several months ago and I wanted a revote.

The definitely, I am faithful, is still for people who still have pre's not just people who are "faithful"

If possible can a mod edit the poll for an option of "Bought something else to tide me over until something more impressive is available"
    Last edited by manordwall; 01/30/2011 at 01:39 PM.
    Handspring Visorphone > Pre*
    Almost Faithful (with a terrible 3 month iphone affair, and a 1 month G1 fling, in the middle)

*with a Treo 270, 300, 600, 650 and 755 in the middle
    Last edited by cglaguna; 01/25/2011 at 07:51 PM. Reason: unclear
    I just recently ditched my Pre for a HTC HD2 on T-Mobile (great phone, I highly recommend it). If Palm comes out with an amazing new device and the App Catalog grows a lot, I may consider coming back to webOS.
    My answer not included in the choices:

Yes I have a Palm Pre, still in good working order and (4)months away from upgrade time, so not worried about my next phone, until my phone breaks.

You could say that falls into the Definitely, I'm faithful....sounds a little over the top for me. I'll, for sure consider, whatever is available with webOS at that time, but I'm a little more wiser this time around, as this was my first smart phone, I didn't really know what it was that I would like/dislike about a smart phone, and having had this one for a year now, I have a better idea. By then there should be more than 1 option, if not, there's a slew of other phones to pick from.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    I have 4 pres and a pixi on my account

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm prē-ist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I just recently ditched my Pre for a HTC HD2 on T-Mobile (great phone, I highly recommend it). If Palm comes out with an amazing new device and the App Catalog grows a lot, I may consider coming back to webOS.
    What's that compared to HTC Desire Z? I was just looking at Bell.ca and that's the only HTC available. Also was checking out the Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant, looks like a nice one as well.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    I am still using my June 09 Pre, very happy with it, it has been a great smartphone so far. I love webOS and would never consider leaving for another OS. I am looking forward to to Feb 9th to see what new products HP/Palm has coming down the line.
    I have a franken sprint Pre+, a Pre (-) as a dev device and the wife has a Pre (-). All still in use. Waiting for something better... Either new HPalm or Android, depends on how Feb 9th goes.

9.    #9  
    I just dont think I would choose android. As everyone knows they have better hardware but... the software just isnt as good as webos or ios. But it depends on what is availble for Palm and Apple
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I just got the Pixi Plus and love it. I previously had the Pre when it first came out but I returned it within a month because I didn't want to switch to Sprint (can't stand CDMA... I like having a lot of phones and not being able to switch between them is annoying). I've mostly had android phones in the past but WebOS is just so intuitive.
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    What's that compared to HTC Desire Z? I was just looking at Bell.ca and that's the only HTC available. Also was checking out the Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant, looks like a nice one as well.
    I don't know too much about the Desire. The HD2 and Vibrant are very similar phones though. I forget exactly what made me choose the HD2, but it was only a couple small details. Samsung is supposedly very slow at pushing out updates though, so if you aren't interested in flashing your own ROMs I would recommend staying away from them.

I'm still very new to the Android world though, so you should definitely do your own research lol.
    I'm the only got rid of it and not looking back vote! Lol

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    The thing that surprises me is that non-webOS owners would even be here. Wouldn't it be more appropriate to be on the YourPhoneCentral forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    The thing that surprises me is that non-webOS owners would even be here. Wouldn't it be more appropriate to be on the YourPhoneCentral forum?
    No!

Sent from my eVo
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I'm the only got rid of it and not looking back vote! Lol

Sent from my eVo
    Like MJ sang...You are not alone i'm here with you.

Sfm Evo
    You might as well get an ipad or some sort of tablet if you want to get a phone like the samsung galaxy or an iphone or even an htc. They all are getting much to big.

sent from my pc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LIVE HARD, PLAY HARDER and KNOW WHEN TO SHUT ONES MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post
    Like MJ sang...You are not alone i'm here with you.

Sfm Evo
    Yay! Intelligent company!

Sent from my eVo
    I have 2 pre minus and 2 pixis. Once HP comes out with new device I will upgrade at least 2 of my phones
    Quote Originally Posted by shabby71 View Post
    You might as well get an ipad or some sort of tablet if you want to get a phone like the samsung galaxy or an iphone or even an htc. They all are getting much to big.
    Nah, the 4.3" screen is the perfect size for me. I can still use my phone one-handed and can easily reach everything. Palm really needs to release a nice big slab phone... Everything is better on a large screen lol
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Wow! Way to twist something, but no, see I don't do that, because I think everyone has the right to use whatever phone suits them and shouldn't be bashed for it.

Sent from my eVo
    +1...

Everyone is welcome.. There are many ex pre users that still come here to be helpful.. Verwon is one of them, and she is more than welcome here..

this is a community and some of us have made some good friends on here... How many friends do you have that use something other than webOS? .. But they're still your friends, no? You don't ditch em bc they carry a diff phone, that would be silly!!!

Oh I still have my pre- and verwon as a friend!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast