View Poll Results: Do you still own a Webos phone?

Voters
361. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I have an older Palm phone.

0 0%
  • Definitely, I am faithful.

268 74.24%
  • Yes, but I am considering other non-palm things in the near future.

67 18.56%
  • Nope, got rid of that already and I am not going back.

11 3.05%
  • No, but If something impressive comes out from Palm I will consider it.

15 4.16%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I am on an epic now, but if HP/Palm come out with an impressive new phone, or even another new pre with superphone screen and specs, I will trade up
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP

I got my Pre in June '09 and had to replace it once. I still like it a lot, and if it wasn't for the patches, I would have switched phones probably at the third month.
    Pea soup

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan078 View Post
    This vote is surprising.
    The poll needs to be put in the cross-platform forum as well. That's where most of the ex-pre users hang out now.
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan View Post
    The poll needs to be put in the cross-platform forum as well. That's where most of the ex-pre users hang out now.
    I dont think thats close to correct, Just because they don't have a pre anymore doesn't mean they dont know anything about it. Which would probably keep them in just about the same forums as before. This thread is about whether or not you own a pre so therefore it belongs in the Palm pre thread
    I have a Pre Plus AT&T since launch last May. Sticking with it. I can't switch from AT&T (they've been good to me though) so I'm hoping more webOS phones come out for AT&T in the future.
  6.    #66  
    Hopefully Sprint will get not just the Pre 2 but Pre 3 or something better?
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Had a Centro, then Got a Pre- in April 2010. Really enjoyed it. Got a $99 Evo at Radio Shack in December, last week gave it to the wife. She really wanted to get rid of her Pixi. Now I'm back to my Pre-.
    Still a proud pre (minus) owner for a year and a half
    I did finally have to get a replacement several months ago after my original 6/6/09 phone's screen went crazy, but the 2nd one is going strong. I may consider something different when my contract runs out in June if Palm/HP hasn't come out with something new....but would prefer to keep a WebOS phone.
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    I still happily have my launch Pre Plus from March.

Every time I use an iOS, Android, Windows Phone, or (shudder) Symbian phone, I'm reminded of why I love webOS so much.
    "Visits? Well that would indicate visitors."
    "Future events such as these will affect you in the future."
    Still have Pre, but not because I'm faithful. I have four lines and I'm not tech enough to check out other phones just because it's available. In addition, a lot of the other phones are just too big. Anyway, I can upgrade my line, but don't want to be stuck with another two years just for a phone I'm okay with. I have no complaints about my Pre, I just want more big apps: audible, myBible, Word document editor, kindle (would be nice), and Diet & Exercise Assistant.

The Pre is so user friendly, I just haven't wanted to try the other phones when I've watched friends with them.
    I can't find the option for...
    "Yes, despite the lag and rapidly degenerating hardware, because I'm still under contract"
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurgling View Post
    I can't find the option for...
    "Yes, despite the lag and rapidly degenerating hardware, because I'm still under contract"
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    Still holding strong

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    As we get older we need the bigger screens so that we can see things better. I would love for the Pre to have a landscape side out keyboard. It would then be perfect. But, if they don't come out with something like that soon, I will probably go to the darkside of the Evo Shift or the Sansung Epic.
    Mary
    Palm Pre (her)
    Palm Pre (his)
    I have Sprint and proud of it!
    +1 pre minus
    At the poll, being faithful isnt any fun :P
    I still have my Pixi Plus, I was using it as my mine device for a while, but the hacks I did made it crash and I had to restore to standard WebOS.

But just this weekend I got it back to where I wanted it. Its overclocked to 800Mhz and has mobile hotspot.

I won't lie, I have other device outside of my Pixi(Symbian, Android and iOS based ones) but I do love WebOS. A great OS with a hardware keyboard(always hard for me to find).

I was looking at a Pre 2(i have a developer discount, so for 250 its a good deal just for the specs alone), but I'm waiting for Feb 9th to see what HP brings out.
    Youre seriously living in another world if you believe what you posted.. Im sure youre employed by or havent been following promises made and dropped by palm over the years leaving palm owners to be the laughing stock of the smart phone world...

Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    I am still using my June 09 Pre, very happy with it, it has been a great smartphone so far. I love webOS and would never consider leaving for another OS. I am looking forward to to Feb 9th to see what new products HP/Palm has coming down the line.
  20.    #80  
    slimj, just because someone still likes their phone doesnt mean they arent in touch with reality. Palm isnt the laughing stock of the smart phone world. Some of my friends that use android even pointed out to me that my phone has a really cool os. Sure the hardware isnt up to the standards set now but it isnt as bad as everyone says. I could easily wait until my contract is up for an upgrade. I love my pre. And its pretty darn cool.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast