1.    #1  
    I have a (Sprint) Palm Pre with webOS 1.4.5 and I had it was flashed to work with another provider Claro (Dominican Republic).

Now when I connect my pre to my laptop usb port, I don't get the option for usb mode, just charging or media sync.
    Is there a patch that I can install or a ##???##

I know that my cable is good and I have tried other computers. This has something to do with the flash that was done.

Also I have Preware installed on my pre.

Thanks,
    Alberto Jesus
    on the keyboard press option (the button just below "a") + sym + U
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    does your phone actually get charged via usb?
  4.    #4  
    HardBeatZ, I pushed all three keys at the same time and nothing happens
  5.    #5  
    drahgon, Yes when I plug the USB cable into the pre it shows that it is charging. The little battety icon on the top right
    You need to go into usb pass through mode (on dial screen type ##USBPASS#) and set usb port 1 to none.

It may ask you for an authorization code when you go to the usbpass screen, if you dont know it pm me your serial number (case sensitive) and i will send you it,
  7.    #7  
    massiveBongFace,
    I have gone into USB Pass Through and this is what I have
    ACM USB PORT = DUN
    USB PORT 1 NONE
    USB PORT 2 = NONE
    SERIAL PORT = NONE
    USE USBNET DISABLED
    Set ACM USB PORT to none. If that does not work im out of ideas!!!!
  9.    #9  
    Holly Molly

I Just fixed the darn thing. Here is what I just did.

I set them all to NONE and pluged it into my laptop and presto
    I HAVE JUST CHARGE, USB DRIVE AND MEDIA SYNC BACK
  10.    #10  
    Massive Bong Face you are De Man

This Bongs for you!!!
    Hahahaha! Glad I could help

MBF
    Im having the same issue. Ive already sent an email to Massive Bong but he may not be available. If anyone else could help me get that authorization code i would be very greatful.

Thanks
    Got it to Work, We are all good.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sinister View Post
    Im having the same issue. Ive already sent an email to Massive Bong but he may not be available. If anyone else could help me get that authorization code i would be very greatful.

Thanks
    Just ran into this problem on my Windows 7 laptop. Try this:

Try a different cable. I just used the same USB port, the same phone, the same computer and 1 cable I had didn't work and then I tried another cable and it worked perfectly.

Use the different USB ports on your computer (some are set up differently depending on the computer)
    Quote Originally Posted by sinister View Post

Thanks
    Do you have the USB Passthrough app visible in your launcher? Sconix launcher patch for webos 1.4.5 device should give you an option to expose it without code. Otherwise there is a patch in Preware "Enable USB Passthrough" that will do the same. Once done, open the app USB Passthrough and make sure ALL the toggle options are set to none, then close the card, and then reboot the device.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    where is sn
    mine is unactivated, i have another cell,i can't get pictures or videos off the cell to pc
    it says ussd request failed. Network failure